Knowing why is more important than how, what, where or who.
I have spent hours soul searching to find this condensed version of my innter companies.
I also built CREATOR OS, so you can spend days on what took me years to figure out.
- WHY → conceive ideas worthy of shaping our future.
- HOW → using every challenge as an opportunity to win momentum.
- WHAT → build micro-products that help gritty creators (← WHO) do more with less.
- Serendipitous Growth.
- Meaningful Achievement.
- Recognition through Originality.
- Enforce discipline.
- Practice stoicism daily.
- Workout every single day.
- Be reliable on social media.
- Be reliable with your writing.
- Practice positivity and optimism daily.
- Surround yourself with people smarter than you.
- Engage in delayed gratification over instant gratification.
- Work towards increasing happiness and trust within yourself.
- Don’t do what doesn’t feel right. If you can’t decide, don’t decide at all.
“If an idea isn’t scary, it’s not an idea at all.” ~ Lee Clow
“The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.” ~ Hans Hoffman
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” -Aristotle
“When you have to, you find an excuse. When you want to, you find a way.” ~ Mustafa Khundmiri
“The man who has anticipated the coming troubles takes away their power when they arrive.” ~ Seneca
Let’s meet on whatever platform serves your desired outcome best. See my Digital identity. Prefer email? Give email@example.com a shot.
Want to collaborate/hire me? I’m all ears.