Knowing why is more important than how, what, where or who.
I have spent hours soul searching to find this condensed version of my inner compass.
I also built CREATOR OS, so you can spend days on what took me years to figure out.
- WHY → conceive ideas worthy of shaping a more productive future.
- HOW → use every challenge as an opportunity to win increasing momentum.
- WHAT → shape digital experiences that help gritty creators do more with less.
- Serendipitous Growth.
- Meaningful Achievement.
- Recognition via Originality.
- I know nothing » Mind.
- Feelings are momentary » Soul.
- I’m not better than anyone » Others.
- Enforce self-discipline.
- Be reliable with your output.
- Practice positivity and optimism.
- Surround yourself with people smarter than you.
- Strive towards going to sleep & waking up with a smile.
- Always engage in delayed gratification over instant gratification.
- Don’t do what doesn’t feel right. If you can’t decide, don’t decide at all.
“If an idea isn’t scary, it’s not an idea at all.” ~ Lee Clow
“The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.” ~ Hans Hoffman
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” -Aristotle
“When you have to, you find an excuse. When you want to, you find a way.” ~ Mustafa Khundmiri
“The man who has anticipated the coming troubles takes away their power when they arrive.” ~ Seneca
Let’s meet on whatever platform serves your desired outcome best. My digital identity holds all platform intentions. Prefer email? Try email@example.com.
Socialise with me: LinkedIn | Instagram | X.com | Read.cv
Want to collaborate/hire me? I’m all ears.